Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Website Info

Website updates:

*The company will no longer send emails to our loyal customers 5 days before their autoship runs. It is YOUR JOB to email your loyal customers and let them know before the company sends out their autoship. Ask them if they would like to change any items. 

*We can't place DT's anywhere but our top line. If you need to enroll a DT, enroll them under you and send a ticket in. I am told all tickets will be worked on in the order they have received. I have a lady who has been wonderful and is helping me, so if you need a loyal moved or a DT moved, send me both names and ID#'s and I will forward her to them. I send her an email every afternoon and she has been good about getting back to me.

*If you do not have a website, this is going to be fixed as well. If you don't know your website, try your ID number like this:789789.itworks.net or 789789.myitworks.com If that does not work, then you are one of the unlucky few who was put in last week when the system was down. Have your upline DT enroll your loyals and send the numbers to me. I will have them moved for you. 

*www.myitworksstore.com is up and running. We can purchase sales aides, banners, brochures, etc... that do not count toward our volume. It looks great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment