Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Loyal Customer Email Template

Hi Daphne,
Thank you for your order! 
I'm excited you decided to try the wraps- I know it's a big leap to think this product could work so well, but as you can see, it really does work! 

Just a reminder about a few things:
* You can wear the wrap every 72 hours. 
* Drink WATER!!
* Try sleeping in them (I saw great results doing that) and wear it after a hot shower when your pores are the most open. 
* Avoid diet cokes while you are detoxing! It's easy to think of this as simply a weight loss tool, but it is detoxifying your body and you need to take care of your body while you are wrapping.  
* Detox one area at a time for max results. (If you are working on your stomach or sides, don't do your legs at the same time).
* It's easy to think of this product as a "quick fix" and while it does have very quick results, my goal is to help you maintain a new, healthy you! Let me know what you are most concerned about (weight loss, stretch marks, an overall healthy system, etc...) so I can point you in the right direction and make sure you are not buying products that you don't need!

You may call customer service at 616.281.1900 or log in to your account at www.ribbonsandbows.itworks.net to change your monthly autoship. If you do not change it, you will be sent the same items in your original order. If you change your order online, go to the website, click on "login" and then click on "autoship" to change your monthly shipment. 

Your user ID is:  216837  Your password is: daphne

Your scheduled autoship date is the 24th of the month. You must make changes 2 days prior to your date or you will be shipped the same items from the previous month. 
Take a look at my website, www.ribbonsandbows.itworks.net to see all of our other products at your loyal customer pricing. 
The company has a loyal customer "Perks" program that I know you will enjoy. Beginning with your first order, 10% of what you spend with the company is given back to you to spend on more products! After 4 months as a loyal autoship customer you can redeem your points. Also, you will receive free shipping on any order over $125. 
Not to mention, if you send any referrals to me, I have incentives of my own and I love to take care of my customers. 

Call or email me if you have any questions and let me know when you get your shipment in! 

Have a great week and happy wrapping!

Ashley Sinclair, It Works! Triple Diamond Distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment